A blockchain focused subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company is hiring for a Head of Developer Relations to serve as the bridge between community and developers. In this role, you’ll represent the firm’s products outwardly to the community and the community inwardly to the internal development team.
This is a unique opportunity for an engineer lead who wishes to gain hands-on experience in a fast growing tech startup and enjoys supporting developer teams. The ideal candidate likes writing, public speaking, and brings a good natured and outgoing personality.
You will be working closely with the core R&D team and other internal development teams, communicating the development of products to internal and external stakeholders. You will be contributing and managing content such as tutorials, guides, reference documentation for the Developer Portal and other communication channels.
In addition, you will also work with internal and third party content creators to source quality content, such as blog posts, videos, webinars, etc. and will ensure effective distribution of that content.
Key Responsibilities for Head of Developer Relations:
• Identify and engage third-party developers and drive strategic partnership and future client opportunities;
• Communicate product developments to internal stakeholders and the external community;
• Engage with developer communities and provide product feedback to internal stakeholders;
• Create, distribute, and analyze developer content – tutorials, developer guides, newsletters, sample apps, client libraries;
• Organize and coordinate marketing engagement activities including a robust pipeline of opportunities management, social media campaigns, YouTube broadcasts and progress reports;
• Source, distribute and analyze developer content created by external parties;
• Identify content and process improvements through analytics and feedback;
• Champion our products in person and online by presenting at conferences, workshops, blogging, videos, and other similar activities; and
• Participate within all applicable external meetups, community events, and all applicable prospect and client activities with the focus of presenting products and services.
Requisite Education and Experience Qualifications for Head of Developer Relations:
• Degree related to Computer Science / Engineering related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• +5 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent experience;
• +3 years in evangelism, education or other public-facing technical roles;
• Experience (or strong personal interest) working with one of blockchain/AI/IoT technologies (eg DApp Development)
• A strong track record of speaking, presenting and teaching highly technical topics
Nice to haves:
• You have contributed to open source software;
• Experience in working in a startup and / or as a Community Manager and or Developer Relations and / or similar role;
• Proficiency with the Korean language is a plus.
If this role as Head of Developer Relations sounds like a fit for you, please apply directly!
Are you passionate about the world of Decentralized Finance or “DeFi”, that is currently being built on Ethereum. Are you...Apply For This Job