Our client is a venture backed startup, working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance and novel Layer-2 solutions. They aim to build off the existing DeFi momentum built on Ethereum, with advanced scaling solutions. This is an early stage opportunity to help make a major impact at this rapidly growing firm.
Backend Engineer Responsibilities
– Build, maintain and test core components
– Create open source Golang clients.
– Build high performance REST & WebSocket APIs
Backend Engineer Requirements
– Must have worked on two large production Golang codebases
– Familiarity of Go idioms and libraries
– Understanding of CS fundamentals
– Proficient knowledge of blockchain
– Skilled in communications of technical concepts.
– Background with Cosmos-SDK/Tendermint
– Ethereum/Solidity, Preference given to Layer-2 experience
– Comprehension of financial tools and markets
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply directly!
Are you passionate about the world of Decentralized Finance or “DeFi”, that is currently being built on Ethereum. Are you...Apply For This Job
An established blockchain hedge fund in New York City is seeking an Technical Lead to join their team. The ideal...Apply For This Job