Our client is a venture backed startup, working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance and novel Layer-2 solutions. They aim to build off the existing DeFi momentum built on Ethereum, with advanced scaling solutions. This is an early stage opportunity to help make a major impact at this rapidly growing firm.
Backend Engineer Responsibilities
– Build, maintain and test core components
– Create open source Golang clients.
– Build high performance REST & WebSocket APIs
Backend Engineer Requirements
– Must have worked on two large production Golang codebases
– Familiarity of Go idioms and libraries
– Understanding of CS fundamentals
– Proficient knowledge of blockchain
– Skilled in communications of technical concepts.
– Background with Cosmos-SDK/Tendermint
– Ethereum/Solidity, Preference given to Layer-2 experience
– Comprehension of financial tools and markets
If this role sounds like something of interest, please apply directly!
Our client, a Series A blockchain infrastructure provider with numerous recognizable customers and investors, is seeking a DevOps engineer experienced...Apply For This Job
Proof of Talent’s client, the largest cryptocurrency ATM network in the world, is hiring for it’s first in-house Full Stack...Apply For This Job